At Freudenberg-NOK our company is defined by a key element Kaizen, the Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement. We work hard to remain world-class every day and it shows by the way we take pride in our success to attract, develop and retain the brightest, most talented, and dedicated individuals, which is why we also encourage and reward individuals outside of Freudenberg-NOK to refer exceptional applicants to our open positions.
How to refer a candidate:
- Check Freudenberg-NOK open positions, identified by the Human Resources Department, on our website
- Download the Freudenberg-NOK External Referral Bonus Policy and fill out the requested information.
- Send Freudenberg-NOK External Referral Bonus Form along with the referred candidates resume, to Bethany Burpee, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, via email (Bethany.Burpee@fngp.com), fax (734-451-0020), or mail (47690 East Anchor Court, Plymouth, MI 48170).
You will receive your payment no more than 30 days following the 1-month anniversary of the referred employee. The payment will be taxable. All referrers will be required to fill out a W-9 and fax it or send via PDF to us prior to receipt of payment.
In order for referral fees to be paid, individuals must be hired within 180 days of the referral.
Referral fees will only be paid to referrers when the new hire has been employed at a full-time status for at least 1 month.
Referred candidates must not have been previously employed by Freudenberg-NOK.
Referred candidates must not have applied to one of our external job postings or currently entered into our applicant tracking database.
The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. This program may be terminated at Freudenberg-NOK s sole discretion.
- Referred candidate must be for a salaried position.
- No self-referrals.
- Only one bonus per referral.
- If a single candidate is referred by multiple people, the reward will be given to the person from whom the referral was first received.
- Referred candidate cannot be a current contract/subcontractor/consultant or a former FNGP employee within the last 2 years.
- To verify referral validity, Recruiting Coordinator must be made aware of referral before candidate(s) interviews.
- We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by Corporate Recruiting to partner on a position and have not signed FNGP\’s vendor agreement. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FNGP will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.